Little improvements

Today turned out to be really nice, weather wise. So it was the first time I’ve used the ST1100 since I stopped commuting. For the past couple of days I’ve been doing some electrical work on it. Details are on the main pages (see menu on the left) but to summarise, I moved the radio remote control to the handlebars, and rewired the Garmin GPS cabling.

So you understand I just HAD to take the bike out for a ride (purely for testing purposes of course!)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.